• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 C0wT1pp3r

C0wT1pp3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:54 PM

does anyone know exactly what the issue with them is? i mean a highly detailed answer (not necessarily including how a solar panel works, although that would be helpful. i have a relative idea but i still need to mull it over)

#2 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 04:58 PM

www.google.com has a lot of the answers you are looking for about solar panels. My wife spends hours looking at the blasted things.
Bump it to the next level.

#3 C0wT1pp3r

C0wT1pp3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:02 PM

actually i used wikipedia. i would use google but the problem is that search engines will give me too much information. i find things easier if you go on a forum and ask people because they explain it in a way that is easy to understand.

what im trying to do is make an efficient solar panel (you can laugh actually i dont really care. if it works then ill be rich, and i already have a few ideas)

#4 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:04 PM

A Bump Key Forum seems like an odd place to ask about solar panels.
Bump it to the next level.

#5 C0wT1pp3r

C0wT1pp3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:07 PM

yes it is, isnt it?

#6 C0wT1pp3r

C0wT1pp3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 05:13 PM

yes, i saw that. thanks a lot (again, i already sent a message saying thanks)

#7 Akina1021

Akina1021

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 04:07 AM

i can totally see this as a filler topic and filler posts to boost post count.... im sure slickj would agree...
I never quit.... i wanna keep improving in everything i do in life... little by little everyday... i improve my skills...

#8 C0wT1pp3r

C0wT1pp3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:57 AM

that's one of the good things about these random posts.

but what about oil drilling? apparently there's plenty of oil in the world. the problem is that we cant access it all through an inexpensive method. so if somebody can figure out an inexpensive way to drill for oil, then we wouldnt have an "oil crisis" all blown up like we do now. (btw, i was only TOLD about the amount of oil in the world, i dont actually know for sure)

#9 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:53 PM

i can totally see this as a filler topic and filler posts to boost post count.... im sure slickj would agree...

Yes.... PLEASE don't simply make random posts or bump old threads simply to get to the 100 posts for some free keys. It STATES CLEARLY in the thread that the posts MUST be USEFUL posts... 'filler' posts will not be accepted.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.