I'm losing my mind, it just won't work.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 hughes8049

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

OK, I'm probably going to sound just like everyone else complaining that they can't get their keys to work. The first day I got my keys (the 11 key set) I tried to bump a kwickset lock on my shed. I tried about 100-110 times and somehow got lucky once. When I realized I was really going to need a lot of practice I decided to start with the M1 key in a standard Master Lock. I haven't even been able to bump it one time in a week and a half. I have tried barely touching the key to pushing fairly hard. I have also tried barely tapping the key to hitting it hard enough to break the skin on my fingertips when I missed. All the videos make it look so easy and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. The reason I wanted to learn this skill is my job. I am a firefighter and sometimes we have to make entry into peoples homes. When this happens we break their window when all else fails. I thought it would be nice to be able to enter w/o causing property damage. For this reason I would prefer to learn the pull out method, so I don't have to carry around illegal keys. Does anyone have any advice not already listed in the forum??

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:32 PM

Post this in the OFFICIAL can't work thread.

This allows us to keep all info in one place... one place users can browse to find answers.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.