• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:20 PM

For some unknown reason, we've now got A TON of e-mails that are now in our in box.

Something has happened and we're now trying to scramble to answer all e-mails. Most of the e-mails are from the past few days. There's a few in there from a month ago! Sorry if yours is one that has gone unanswered.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:48 PM

I use Yahoo mail, and this happens to me once every few months. I will get a small fraction of my mail for a few days, and then all of a sudden all the rest of it arrives. A server problem, I would guess, although I'm not a dedicated computer type.

#3 C0wT1pp3r

C0wT1pp3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 07:21 AM

that's pretty strange. i have no idea how that could have happened. probably explains some late orders though.

#4 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:05 AM

If the email service is free, or almost free, their guarantee of uninterrupted service is worth exactly what you pay for it.

#5 C0wT1pp3r

C0wT1pp3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:22 AM

i've never had a problem like that before though. this is something i've never even heard of before. but then again, i guess that is possible.