• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dorffherr

Dorffherr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 01:37 PM

Sorry, you're right, I should've looked it up in Search first.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 02:12 PM

Tubular lock won't work.

As far as the question regarding car keys, I know it's been answered before. Please use the search feature BEFORE asking questions.

Searching the term 'car' brought up many useful threads.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 ViralYouth

ViralYouth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:12 PM

No you don't use bump keys on cars or tubular locks. For cars you would need jigglers. They are double sided keys that you jiggle which acts similar to a bump key. For tubular locks you would need a tubular lock pick. Now there are a few different kinds of tubular picks. You have to determine how any pins it has, if it is small or large bore and if it is an inverted tubular lock with the tensioner on the outer cylinder.

#4 Rogue

Rogue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:18 PM

For tubular picks if your interested Southord.com has some really good ones.
You have a kwikset knob lock and no dead bolt on your doors and you think you can keep me out... aww thats so cute.

#5 Dauns

Dauns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:54 PM

No you don't use bump keys on cars or tubular locks. For cars you would need jigglers. They are double sided keys that you jiggle which acts similar to a bump key. For tubular locks you would need a tubular lock pick. Now there are a few different kinds of tubular picks. You have to determine how any pins it has, if it is small or large bore and if it is an inverted tubular lock with the tensioner on the outer cylinder.

:bow:Excellent!
That was correct. Thanks!