• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:23 PM

In the past we've tried to reward participation on this board by giving free items, usually keys, to worthy members. It's never been a written rule, or something we even heavily publicized. BUT that's about to change!!

As of right now any member that reaches the 100 post mark will be eligible to receive free keys. We will NOT give free\promotional items to users that simply post spam or useless junk... we're trying to reward uses that actually add something to this forum, not simply give away keys to spammers :wink:

So far Kristic and digitxm have received keys due to their post count. If you'd like to see how everyone stacks up visit: http://www.bumpkeyfo.../memberlist.php (sort by post count) and take a peek.

The small print:
Eligibility will be determined solely by us. If we determine that you've simply posted junk you will not be eligible.

If you have any questions about this 'contest' POST QUESTIONS HERE.

All winners will be notified by this thread. If we don't catch that you've reached the 100 post mark shoot us a PM.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:27 PM

BLK -

We hope you don't think we forgot about you... We've been busy as a wolf in a hen house recently.

As you mentioned in another thread, you've reached the 100 post mark. Congrats.
Your technical knowledge is vast when it comes to bump keys (and lock smith'in in general) and on top of that you actually know how to relay your knowledge to other people.... something I have a hard time doing myself :(

Anyhow, you've already gotten 5 keys from us in the past for some work you did... Do you want something different this time around ?

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 06:10 AM

I sent you a PM.

I celebrated with a 2 finger dose of CC Special Reserve...and a nap that followed that elbow bending exercise.
Bump it to the next level.

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 02:56 PM

It's obvious who else wanted some free keys :wink:

Anyhow, theopratr is now at +100 posts and is eligible for some free keys courtesy of http://www.bumpkey.us
theopratr, as he stated in post 547, prefers the 'pull out method' and lubricant. I will make a note about this... be careful when only using this method as it is not good enough. Babies are born this way :shock: :shock:

Seriously though, we're happy to provide keys to such a great person with a wealth of knowledge. Shoot us a PM and we'll get you some free keys out.

James K. - Lead Support

#5 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:16 PM

Haven't forgotten about you guys (the 100 Post Club)
We've been EXTREMELY busy here with 'normal' business. We'll get the keys out as soon as we can!

James K. - Lead Support

#6 rbb

rbb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 04:18 PM

are bump keys legal for hobbyist? in California

#7 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:01 PM

are bump keys legal for hobbyist? in California

As we simply can not know the laws of each state \ city \ county... we ALWAYS suggest to check with a lawyer before making a purchase or making your own.

James K. - Lead Support

#8 Gobias

Gobias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:32 AM

Is the 100 post club still currently going on?
ROUS's? I don't believe the exist.