• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sniper101

sniper101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

i got my keys last week, and i just started playing with them. i have been successful in bumping a 5 pin weiser lock, with the kw10 key, by pulling it out 2 notches. i havn't really tried the kw1 key, but is it pretty much the same thing. pulling git out 2 pins(kw10), and pulling it out once (kw1).

the minimal movement method doesnt seem to work for me, but it might just be how much my keys are filed.

and what is the difficulty difference between the kwikset locks, and schlage. and what is similar about them.

thanks.

#2 sniper101

sniper101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 07:01 PM

p.s.

where are the sc1 and sc4 locks usually located. what i mean is like what are they usually used to lock. for example the weiser and kwikset locks are on houses.

i have schlage locks at my school but they are different and the sc1 and sc4 doesnt fit into them.

it says "F" on the key for the locks at my school, so i am wondering if bumpkey.us carries these types of keys, or plans to anytime soon.

sorry for the long posts,

thanks.

#3 cidkato

cidkato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:01 PM

The SC20 key that bumpkey.us sells will work in Schlage locks that use the F keyway.

#4 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:50 PM

You might need to learn more about minimal movement method. Most of the bumpers use it and it works great. Always go with little tension and use little pressure while turning the key.
Sandy