• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 billm0066

billm0066

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 11:09 AM

I saw a post saying the admin was a tigers fan. Are you from the Detroit area? I ordered my set on Sunday and was hoping I would get them this week. I wouldn't say its an emergency, but it would really help me out to have them by Friday. I'm a real estate agent and need to do an interior inspection on a foreclosed property I'm listing. The key in the lock box does not work for the doors. I sent you an email via the contact form but didn't hear back yet. If I can pick them up that would be fine with me.

#2 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:17 PM

I saw a post saying the admin was a tigers fan. Are you from the Detroit area? I ordered my set on Sunday and was hoping I would get them this week. I wouldn't say its an emergency, but it would really help me out to have them by Friday. I'm a real estate agent and need to do an interior inspection on a foreclosed property I'm listing. The key in the lock box does not work for the doors. I sent you an email via the contact form but didn't hear back yet. If I can pick them up that would be fine with me.

Slickj is living in Florida right now. So that's where the keys are shipped out from. I'm the one from Michigan, but I'm on the otherside (Grand Rapids/Kalamzoo area)

#3 billm0066

billm0066

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 12:30 PM

oh ok. thanks for the heads up. Do you know if orders placed over the weekend have been shipped yet? Also are they shipped priority mail?

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for the info kristic...

We did have a bit of a backup for e-mail.. .but all have now been answered. I did a search for the e-mail address you used on this forum, and we don't show any questions from that address.

But if you order was placed yesterday \ the day before it will be going out today ;)

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#5 billm0066

billm0066

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:19 PM

are they sent priority mail through the post office?

#6 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:37 PM

They are shipped USPS 1st class mail.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.