7 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:56 PM

OK -

So we are just about to get 10 members...

I want to give you guys a special rank that will display under your names ( like the 'Site Admin' on mine). This can signify that you guys were some of the first members here. I'm open to any suggestions as what it should be. I'd like to keep it uniform and only for the first 10 active members will get the rank. It can be something funny, stupid, serious... I really don't car as long as it sounds OK.

Reply here if:
A) You have a suggestion
B) If you would want a special rank.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 IcerC

IcerC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 09:53 PM

Oh oh me pick me!
I'll have to think of a name...

CoolioXpert93 <-- first thing came to my head -- why I don't know haha.

perfectionist
Crunchy n Chewy

dont use those.
Lock Bumping, Bump Keys!

#3 BUGGERS

BUGGERS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:15 AM

OK, how about
LEVIATHAN

#4 commando

commando

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:00 PM

haha...

k so here it goes. this guy beat my sister in law up pretty bad one time, years ago. Kid brother was out of town so i got the phone call. NEhow long story short i got arrested by SWAT. Total mis-understanding, they thought i had hostages. I didn't i just came for him.

basically he woke up at 4:30 am and i was right next to him, i'll spare you the details, he pissed himself when he woke up. guess it sort of scared him a little. got put on some anti-psychotic's and a year of probation (god bless lawyers).

NEhow could i have that under my name. "Previously Arrested By SWAT"?

i just think it's funny. i'm the nicest guy alive. haha

Granted this is my second post here
"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -MARCUS AURELIUS

#5 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:13 PM

haha...

k so here it goes. this guy beat my sister in law up pretty bad one time, years ago. Kid brother was out of town so i got the phone call. NEhow long story short i got arrested by SWOT. Total mis-understanding, they thought i had hostages. I didn't i just came for him.

basically he woke up at 4:30 am and i was right next to him, i'll spare you the details, he pissed himself when he woke up. guess it sort of scared him a little. got put on some anti-psychotic's and a year of probation (god bless lawyers).

NEhow could i have that under my name. "Previously Arrested By SWOT"?

i just think it's funny. i'm the nicest guy alive. haha

Granted this is my second post here

Its actually SWAT

#6 commando

commando

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:49 PM

Wow. Nice save. yeah i had this marketing exam last week.

SWOT =

Strengths

Weakness'es (not an english test)

Opportunities
&
Threats

the cheesy part wasn't really untill "match the opportunities to the organization" (we are in college, C'mon).

yeah SWAT deffinately stands for special weapons and tactics. wow i'm fired.
"If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment." -MARCUS AURELIUS

#7 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:16 PM

Cha-Ching

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#8 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:17 PM

Site Moderator? :-p

How about Grimus?