Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:44 AM

Done:

Inactive members have been deleted.
Deleted a TON of SPAM bot \ users.

To Do:
Install other features to ensure spamming is harder.
Install usability features to improve functionality of this forum.
Continue to hunt down and destroy spam messages \ users

---

Also, thanks to Kristic who installed some software to make it SUPER easy to install mods ;)

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 05:11 AM

Is that why the site is running faster? Maintenance is always a good idea. Thank you for all your hard work on this site. It has been very informative and fun to be a part of this forum.
Bump it to the next level.

#3 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 06:59 PM

Is that why the site is running faster? Maintenance is always a good idea. Thank you for all your hard work on this site. It has been very informative and fun to be a part of this forum.

I agree. I have learned really lot from this forum. Now I know what's a bump key :-) and learned many things about it. Made me more cautious on my own security. And found a cool habit :-)

#4 Kurasync

Kurasync

• Just Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:24 AM

Аdеlaidа, 31, hоusewifе: "I dіd а shаllоw рееlіng fоr сleanіng. Thе rеsult was very gооd, I liked everything vеry much. Gоne are finе wrіnklеs, thе skіn hаs bеcоmе more even. "
Nаomi, 37 years old, dіrесtоr: "I did my fасе cleаning in thе sаlоn - my соmрlеxіоn сhаngеd аftеr dеlivеry. The rеsult pleasеd, but thе cost оf сlеаnіng wаs quite hіgh, оften this will not allow. "
what does a chemical peel do