9 replies to this topic

#1 master33

master33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 03:59 PM

Hi,
Well, My g/f had the storage unit locked changed on me. It is a masterlock with a key.
Can I purchase a bump key and which one to get. All I want is my stuff, and she is playing games with me.
Thanks,
master33

#2 Kevio

Kevio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:16 PM

http://www.bumpkey.u...4-Pin-p-28.html

there you go sir....good luck getting your stuff back.
Posted Image
Yea...I posted the 1337th article on the forum.

#3 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:31 PM

Hi,
Well, My g/f had the storage unit locked changed on me. It is a masterlock with a key.
Can I purchase a bump key and which one to get. All I want is my stuff, and she is playing games with me.
Thanks,
master33

Kevio is correct. But I suggest that you be very careful on what you're doing. It sounds as if you could be using these keys for illegal purposes, which if thats the case, we cannot help you. If your name is on the storage unit, you can request a key from the owner.

If you want to save some money, you can buy the 11 key set, which is most every key you'll ever need, and it costs alot less than buying each individually.

Click here for the 11 key set

Click here for the masterlock key

#4 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

Hi,
Thanks,
master33

You might want to check the local law to see if you need to have the local police with you when you enter the storage unit. Around here she could have you put in jail for B & E if you went in without her consent/knowledge. You could probably just call the police and have them follow you to her house to get her and the key. That way she will be there with the police and you to let you get your stuff. This way it is still a game, but you get to make the rules and if you can keep a civil tongue, you can also stay out of jail.

I just love doing "jilted lover lockouts."
Bump it to the next level.

#5 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 05:49 PM

I just love doing "jilted lover lockouts."

LOL - BLK never fails us... :lol:

And yes.. I would check with the local laws before essentially breaking into the storage container.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#6 master33

master33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 07:25 PM

So just curious if you bump it, does it mess the lock up..and thanks for all the advice...

#7 bumpdaddy

bumpdaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:13 PM

if you bump a lock it doesn't put any damage on the lock if you do it correctly, but after a while your key tends to bend
straght outa tha creek

#8 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:19 PM

if you bump a lock it doesn't put any damage on the lock if you do it correctly, but after a while your key tends to bend

Well, if you bump it enough, it can cause it to dimple

#9 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 08:52 PM

So just curious if you bump it, does it mess the lock up..and thanks for all the advice...

"Does it mess the lock up" sounds alot like "can I bump it, get my stuff and nobody know that I have been there until they open the unit and see the stuff is gone....and then the popo shows up at my door and takes me to jail and I get to date BIG Tyrone :shock: until I can make bail and get some soothing ointment for the orifice that is stretched the most..." :o

Or you could hit the key just right and break it off in the lock with your fingerprints on it... :oops: That's always a possibility...

Just my 2 cents worth...again.
Bump it to the next level.

#10 fred5874

fred5874

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:37 AM

You might want to do some research. There are easier ways to open a padlock without bumping.