Photo
- - - - -

Lock pick gun VS bump key

lock pick bump key lock pick gun gun lock pick lock lock picking bumping lock lock bumping bumpkey lockpick

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:09 AM

What would you prefer, a lock pick gun or a bump key???

#2 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:35 AM

Well, obviously a bump key, they are cheaper wink.png

#3 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 10:12 AM

and smaller...easier to carry...

#4 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:56 PM

Can you use lock pick guns to any kind of lock? Beginner here :-)

#5 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:21 AM

There are actually different kinds of pick that can be attached in the lock pick gun and it varies on different sizes so I guess there would be suitable picks that can work to different kinds of lock..I'm not an expert in this matter though..

#6 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:18 PM

Well, for majority of the locks, as the gun is programmed to pick a lock, by trying different replacement needles, in the upward, downward direction, they work quite efficiently, well i am talking about automatic lock pick gun here 

• Customer Support likes this

#7 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:49 PM

There are actually different kinds of pick that can be attached in the lock pick gun and it varies on different sizes so I guess there would be suitable picks that can work to different kinds of lock..I'm not an expert in this matter though..

Ahh ok.. didn't know that :-) thanks!

#8 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:52 PM

Well, for majority of the locks, as the gun is programmed to pick a lock, by trying different replacement needles, in the upward, downward direction, they work quite efficiently, well i am talking about automatic lock pick gun here 

This is also a good tool then to keep in the house for room doors. And bump keys for front doors unless you can keep the pick gun somewhere outside the house.

#9 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:48 PM

This is also a good tool then to keep in the house for room doors. And bump keys for front doors unless you can keep the pick gun somewhere outside the house.

Hahahahaha, i never thought about it but yes there must be some safer place outside may be a garage or you can put it in your car...

#10 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:19 AM

just hope that only you can locate where you have hidden the lock pick gun...haha

#11 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:53 AM

just hope that only you can locate where you have hidden the lock pick gun...haha

hahahahhaha you are right biggrin.png

#12 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:18 PM

lol.. I can relate. That happens to me too. When I try to keep something into where nobody else can find it, I myself tends to forget where.. :-)

#13 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:54 AM

lol.. I can relate. That happens to me too. When I try to keep something into where nobody else can find it, I myself tends to forget where.. :-)

haha...That was just like me but that was before...what I do now is save a draft on my phone but for a clue where I placed it but only I knows about the clue...

#14 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:23 PM

haha...That was just like me but that was before...what I do now is save a draft on my phone but for a clue where I placed it but only I knows about the clue...

That's a good Idea. I should do that too :-)

#15 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 12:03 AM

That's a good Idea. I should do that too :-)

just make sure only you will figure out about the clues...what if your phone is stolen and then the person will be able to figure out your clues...hehe

#16 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

just make sure only you will figure out about the clues...what if your phone is stolen and then the person will be able to figure out your clues...hehe

*was stolen...sorry...hehe

#17 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:57 AM

Well.. If you can afford it, It will be good to have both :-)

#18 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

Well.. If you can afford it, It will be good to have both :-)

way cooler as well...you will also be needing it just in case of a zombie apocalypse...hehehe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lock pick, bump key, lock pick gun, gun lock, pick lock, lock picking, bumping lock, lock bumping, bumpkey, lockpick