• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 aspiring_bump3r

aspiring_bump3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 04:59 PM

I have seen this video on youtube, this guy is trying to bump a lock with a screw driver for awhile, and it doesn't open. Then all of a sudden he whips out a tomahawk hammer and Wham! its open. Is it really that effective?

heres the link
to what im talking about

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 05:02 PM

I love mine and I'll leave it at that.

As far as the authenticity of this... I really can't say for sure... he could be over exaggerating.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 digitxm

digitxm

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:05 AM

Yeah, I'll agree with slick, it is pretty nice having one. Not a necessity, but pretty sweet non the less.

#4 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:17 AM

The bump hammer makes it easier. Though if you're skilled you can usually get it with a screwdriver after a few hits.

#5 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:25 AM

I have seen this video on youtube, this guy is trying to bump a lock with a screw driver for awhile, and it doesn't open. Then all of a sudden he whips out a tomahawk hammer and Wham! its open. Is it really that effective?

heres the link
to what im talking about

this guy is trying to bump a lock with a screw driver for awhile, and it doesn't open.

Let me take a wild guess here. I'll bet it was someone trying to promote the sale of the product. And I'd bet a whole nickel that he wasn't trying that hard with the screwdriver. I have great success with my screwdriver. I am sure that a Tommyhawk Hammer with all the bells and whistles looks good, smells good, makes the person using it look handsome, but it is not necessary to open a lock with a bump key.

But sure, go ahead buy one and be a really, really cool frood with a brand spankin' new Tommyhawk Hammer.
Bump it to the next level.

#6 aspiring_bump3r

aspiring_bump3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 10:35 PM

HAHA
yeah it does seem a little exaggerated, but im tired of these bruised and bloody thumbs from using the screw driver

:cry:

#7 digitxm

digitxm

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 11 December 2006 - 11:18 PM

Totally agree with you BLK, it is not necessary whatsoever. It merely makes it a little smoother

#8 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 11:32 AM

HAHA
yeah it does seem a little exaggerated, but im tired of these bruised and bloody thumbs from using the screw driver

Agree with you there, I have the habit to pinch my finger inbetween the key and the lock, so when I bump it, it leaves a nice little flap of skin for me

#9 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 12:47 PM

HAHA

Agree with you there, I have the habit to pinch my finger inbetween the key and the lock, so when I bump it, it leaves a nice little flap of skin for me

it leaves a nice little flap of skin for me

DNA evidence... :shock:
Bump it to the next level.

#10 decker

decker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:12 PM

Hi!

Does anyone know when the KEH-2 will be available from enterthecore dot net?
Or is it someone else selling this?

#11 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:08 PM

A google search for bump hammers yields dozens of results. I think you should have no problem finding one somewhere.

#12 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

Hi!

Does anyone know when the KEH-2 will be available from enterthecore dot net?
Or is it someone else selling this?

By looking at your posts, My guess is that they will start making it available very soon ;)

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#13 Willis

Willis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:00 AM

heres the link

to what im talking about

Nice information on the working of tomahawk hammer with the help of this video, thanks for sharing