Photo
- - - - -

What does everyone want for Christmas???

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Keyless82

Keyless82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:24 PM

Beside my bump keys lol. I want the new Nintendo Wii, I think it looks awesome. I already have the xbox 360 but i want the Wii because of the Nunchuk Controller....

#2 Kevio

Kevio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:18 PM

I would be happy if I got a Wii. I really just need some money, lol...so money for Christmas.
Posted Image
Yea...I posted the 1337th article on the forum.

#3 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:43 PM

My Wii is suppose to come in the mail tomorrow.

Basically, all I want is accessories for the Wii. I'm a bassist, and I recently got an acoustic bass from my girlfriend, for no reason, and I have the amp of my dreams, so there isnt much that I really really want these days.

#4 Virgintamr

Virgintamr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:16 PM

and I recently got an acoustic bass from my girlfriend, for no reason

It's because your a player man! :wink:

#5 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 07:07 PM

[quote name='Virgintamr][quote=Kristic']and I recently got an acoustic bass from my girlfriend, for no reason[/quote]

It's because your a player man! :wink:[/quote]

Hahaha, maybe that's the case, but I doubt it.

#6 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 11:02 AM

[quote name='Kristic][quote=Virgintamr][quote=Kristic']and I recently got an acoustic bass from my girlfriend, for no reason[/quote]

Hahaha, maybe that's the case, but I doubt it.[/quote]

After 30 years with the same woman, I would have to guess that she wants something in return. Altruistic behavior died just over 2000 years ago.

But, congrats on the bass!
Bump it to the next level.

#7 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 12:55 PM

[quote name='BLK][quote=Kristic][quote=Virgintamr][quote=Kristic']and I recently got an acoustic bass from my girlfriend, for no reason[/quote]

Hahaha, maybe that's the case, but I doubt it.[/quote]

After 30 years with the same woman, I would have to guess that she wants something in return. Altruistic behavior died just over 2000 years ago.

But, congrats on the bass![/quote]

Nah, I treat her well, I bought her a diamond necklace and some earings for her birthday/our anniversary.

She was just trying to catch up :-p

Its a gorgeous bass though, pricey too

#8 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 02:33 PM

I'd like to see my family.

It's been about 6 months since i've seen them.... And i think it will be another 7 months before i see them again!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#9 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

I'd like to see my family.

It's been about 6 months since i've seen them.... And i think it will be another 7 months before i see them again!

Wow, why havent you seen your family? If ofcourse, you don't mind me asking.

#10 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 02:41 PM

I've been in Florida working. :cry:

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#11 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 02:43 PM

I've been in Florida working. :cry:

Ouch, and they're not giving you Christmas off? So you're family is still here in Michigan? Thats rough man

#12 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 02:46 PM

I have Christmas off... But really don't want to fly up there just for a few weeks. Besides... I've got these sites to look after. I have to 'slave drive' around the shop here to make people work... (they don't want to work when I'm not around)

On a side note... assuming our programmer is actually on time, we'll have a new shop up by the end of today. Would anyone (you) be interested in testing it out?

James K. - Lead Support

#13 Kevio

Kevio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:20 PM

I would be happy to help test the new shop....I'm actually going to buy some more keys. So just let me know when it gets put up and I'll use the new shop to buy a few keys.
Posted Image
Yea...I posted the 1337th article on the forum.

#14 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 12:19 AM

I have Christmas off... But really don't want to fly up there just for a few weeks. Besides... I've got these sites to look after. I have to 'slave drive' around the shop here to make people work... (they don't want to work when I'm not around)

On a side note... assuming our programmer is actually on time, we'll have a new shop up by the end of today. Would anyone (you) be interested in testing it out?

Aww, you dont think I cant handle the forums without you? :P

#15 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 02:27 AM

I Know you've got the forums locked down ;)

I'm worried about the other site...

James K. - Lead Support

#16 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 09:11 AM

I Know you've got the forums locked down ;)

I'm worried about the other site...

Haha, well, I'm sure you could close down the order processing for the site for a week or two. Stores do it all the time for the holiday season

#17 MontrealHomegrown

MontrealHomegrown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:37 PM

Ok here is the answer to your problems, think you need some "new management" just hire some 8 foot tall bodybuilding mafioso leader to keep your programmer and your shippers in check, with him around I doubt the programmer will be late again :biggrin: + will give you much family time

just a joke, but at the same time serious lol

#18 lancen833

lancen833

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

No matter how much you spam long-dead threads, you will not reach the 100 post marker and receive a free set of bump-keys. Just saying.

#19 scott6003

scott6003

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 07:52 AM

Ok here is the answer to your problems, think you need some "new management" just hire some 8 foot tall bodybuilding mafioso leader to keep your programmer and your shippers in check, with him around I doubt the programmer will be late again :biggrin: + will give you much family time

just a joke, but at the same time serious lol

I am reporting you to Slick, all you are doing is grave digging.

You really need to quit.

#20 MontrealHomegrown

MontrealHomegrown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:12 PM

....what are you talking about pipsqueek, I dont see admin for yer status so maybe you need to learn to play ur role.. if the admin thinks Im spamming he/she will tell me. That was actually a someone serious just exagerated suggestion.. if his programmers are slacking of then he need someone who will keep them in check.