Impressed Friends?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:54 PM

I remember one time relatives were at our home and made a decision to show them about key bumping lol they look creep out af [email protected] biggrin.png

Hahahahha, well you are amazing, telling your relatives that brace yourselves a new lock bumper is in family now.  biggrin.png

#22 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:56 PM

the best thing ive ever done was lock my pick set in a lock box in my friends house, then bumped his quickie than his "master" lock on his box it was great!! Oh yeah on purpose to show em'

hahahahha, surprised to see people's ability to show off their lock picking skills 

#23 lillylockpicker

lillylockpicker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York

Posted 31 December 2015 - 09:16 AM

lock picking or using a  bump key would be great if you want to impress you friends, after all it looks cool. just don't do it in illegal terms. haha

#24 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:32 AM

As for me I was the one who was impressed when I saw a friend used a bump key in his door lock...so it made me got more interested in learning things about bump keys...I guess there are only few people who knows how to use a bump key...am I right???

I agree.. as I was one of them. I was so amazed at the same time a little worried about security since I started to know about bump keys. And so knowing how to bump would really impress friends. I haven't tried it though but will definitely do that one time. I just need to practice some more or else I will just put myself in an embarrassing situation lol.. 

#25 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:12 AM

lock picking or using a  bump key would be great if you want to impress you friends, after all it looks cool. just don't do it in illegal terms. haha

Well that's right, you can impress friends by your lock picking skills but if you try to show off by bumping or picking lock of a neighbor or someone else then definitely they will question your character instead of praising you 

#26 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 06:00 AM

Well that's right, you can impress friends by your lock picking skills but if you try to show off by bumping or picking lock of a neighbor or someone else then definitely they will question your character instead of praising you 

I agree. Unless they know you're a locksmith or someone who has a license or permit to do so. But then it won't be that impressive if it's part of your job :-)

#27 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 05:41 AM

my parents were totally shocked when i once showed them a video showing a guy breaking in the lock with same to that of our main door. lol. and they chose not to believe.

#28 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 09:55 AM

I agree. Unless they know you're a locksmith or someone who has a license or permit to do so. But then it won't be that impressive if it's part of your job :-)

All you can say " Perks of being a lock bumper" :)

#29 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:29 AM

Right lol.. I agree. You just made them suspicious about you lols..

that is hwy you need to educate them as well when while you are bumping their locks so that they will have more idea about lock bumping and the art of it...they would also be less suspicious if they will know the benefits of learning how to use a bump key....