• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:14 AM

Hello,

I am Nada from Paris, France. I am not as experienced as you guys with the technical things but as I am free the next month I thought I would learn something different. I am glad to be in this forum, I like it better than the other lock picking forums that I found online.

and yes, Happy new year to everyone.

• Customer Support likes this

#62 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:15 AM

*Hoping that someone can still read this...

I came to this site hoping that I can be a professional bumpkey user (or should it be bump keyer or bumper or whatever ( how do you call someone who uses bumpkey?)) by means of the ideas of real people using bump keys...But wait, I'm not trying to learn how to use a bump key so I can become a pro-burglar ok? Owryt!

#63 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:32 PM

Hi..  Im guessing Im the only flower among the thorns lol.. Well Im a single mom and so it's why I mostly do everything on my own.. carpentry, electricity, roof repairs, name it lol. Right, I try to do what usually a man does. :-) Im from Phils and I've gotten interested in bump keys as I always forgot and loose my keys. This forum is interesting and I will surely learn a lot from here. Cheers!

#64 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 10:35 PM

*Hoping that someone can still read this...

I came to this site hoping that I can be a professional bumpkey user (or should it be bump keyer or bumper or whatever ( how do you call someone who uses bumpkey?)) by means of the ideas of real people using bump keys...But wait, I'm not trying to learn how to use a bump key so I can become a pro-burglar ok? Owryt!

Hi LogiGoi.. Yep I can read your post. Same here.. I wanna learn more about bumkeys. I haven't tried it yet. Still looking for some old locks so i will not damage the new ones :-) Good luck to us! 

#65 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:42 AM

Hi LogiGoi.. Yep I can read your post. Same here.. I wanna learn more about bumkeys. I haven't tried it yet. Still looking for some old locks so i will not damage the new ones :-) Good luck to us! 

Nice meeting you...In my case I already found an old key that I would be using but I still want to learn how to accurately make a bump key to avoid damages on door locks (it might probably a mess if I will damage our door locks)...why would you want to learn using or making a bump key???

#66 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 02:02 AM

Nice meeting you...In my case I already found an old key that I would be using but I still want to learn how to accurately make a bump key to avoid damages on door locks (it might probably a mess if I will damage our door locks)...why would you want to learn using or making a bump key???

At first it was because of my Alzheimer's lol.. just kidding. I loose my keys most of the time. And I eventually damage the locks I am trying to open. I haven't heard about bump keys until somebody told me. All I know are the ones I'm seeing on movies. Using pins. I've gotten interested after watching video about bumpkeys and was surprised to know it was introduced 50 years ago. I was like.. what?? Why didn't I heard about this bumpkeys lol.

Honestly now it's like a challenge for me and would want to try. Hoping this forum will help me out to know more about bump keys ;-) 

#67 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:15 AM

At first it was because of my Alzheimer's lol.. just kidding. I loose my keys most of the time. And I eventually damage the locks I am trying to open. I haven't heard about bump keys until somebody told me. All I know are the ones I'm seeing on movies. Using pins. I've gotten interested after watching video about bumpkeys and was surprised to know it was introduced 50 years ago. I was like.. what?? Why didn't I heard about this bumpkeys lol.

Honestly now it's like a challenge for me and would want to try. Hoping this forum will help me out to know more about bump keys ;-) 

yeah this forum helps a lot...

#68 Drastic_412

Drastic_412

• Just Registered
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:24 PM

Thanx y'all for letting me in on this challenging hobby as a place too network and ask for help! Because as we all know this hobby can get very frustrating!