Welcome! Introduce yourself.

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#21 digitxm

digitxm

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:41 AM

very cool. I heard about bump keys from youtube. Then found this forum.

#22 Chaos

Chaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:24 PM

My name is Rich, I live in Cleveland Ohio. I work as a computer technician, I have been since I was 16. I'm 20 years old going to college for programming and networking. I've known about bumping for some time now. I play with a basic lock picking kit every now and then. Its more of a hobby, something fun to do rather then sit on the computer on my down time. Since I work on computers all day Its refreshing to work with my hands. I just received my 11 key package from bumpkey.us. Unfortunately I don't have a lock to use them on yet, but that wont last long. My next order is going to be the hammer and the lubricant. Hello Everyone!

#23 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 02:54 PM

Welcome to the board Rich!

Posted Image

The Michigan fans welcome you!!

Stick around and you'll learn tons from a lot of good people.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#24 Chaos

Chaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:07 PM

As bad as this sounds being a guy and all, i absolutely hate watching sports. I love playing them, but i cant seem to bring myself to watch them. And on that note.

Posted Image

#25 Alatus

Alatus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:01 AM

I'm Baxter, 24, College Student. I bought my first lockpick on a whim when I was 19 and got hooked. I generally get called when someone gets locked out of their house and I can pick a door open about 50% of the time, the rest of the time I get fed up with it quick and end up scaling someone's porch to an open window or something.

I first heard about Bump Keys on "It Takes a Thief" and ordered a set as soon as I found it. They haven't gotten here yet but I'm hoping they arrive soon so I don't have to go crawling through windows anymore.

#26 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:36 PM

Welcome to the board!

We'll see what we can do about getting them sent out quickly!!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#27 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:10 PM

slickj you sound like your a really cool person i enjoy ur site a great deal i have found my self cruisin it not stop seems like ive read every post... then i see a new one, its great. I ALSO reside in the good 'ol FLA. where abouts are you in??

#28 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 10:14 PM

Bumber.. Hello!

We're in North Florida - near Pensacola. What about you?

James K. - Lead Support

#29 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:51 PM

West Central near Tampa nothing better although its like 150F like 90% of the year then it freezes! LOL
Bump It And You Will Enter

#30 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:52 PM

why dont computers have that little temp. degree thing or am i just missin it?? :-{
Bump It And You Will Enter

#31 oldbumper

oldbumper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:52 PM

Greetings, all, from Tampa, FL!

I'm 58 years old ("OLDBUMPER") who discovered lock bumping from a news story just a couple of weeks ago. Anything that is off the beaten path is my cup of tea (lock bumping, firearms, etc.)

I immediately did a Google search and found a TON of stuff, including this forum. I think I've read every single post and have learned a BUNCH (BTW, great job SlickJ!)

My key order shold arrive in the near future. I can't wait!

Jim

#32 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:00 PM

Oldbumper,

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Welcome to the forum!! :biggrin:

Anything that is off the beaten path is my cup of tea (lock bumping, firearms, etc.)

I couldn't agree more! Do you personally own any weapons ?

James K. - Lead Support

#33 oldbumper

oldbumper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:58 AM

Yes. In fact, my wife and I have had our Florida CCW permits for about 12 years now. My collection has grown accordingly.

About a year and a half ago she bought me a Ruger SP101 revolver for an anniversary / Christmas gift.:biggrin:

After all the hurricanes we've been through and the lessons we learned from Katrina, I believe in being prepared.....you guys in the Florida panhandle have been hammered a lot worse than me. I can only imagine.

Be safe.

#34 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:52 PM

About a year and a half ago she bought me a Ruger SP101 revolver for an anniversary / Christmas gift.:biggrin:

Be safe.

That is soooooo romantic. I wish my wife was that romantic! OldBumper, you are one lucky man. Hold on to that woman, she's a good one!
Bump it to the next level.

#35 oldbumper

oldbumper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:32 PM

You got THAT right!

We're going on 22 years. My first one lasted 16 years. I seem to be getting the hang of it. I'm her third try. After what we both experienced before we met, we both appreciate what it really means, you know?

She's a keeper, all right.

Now all we have to do is hope that the lump that they are going remove in the next week or so is not malignant. Here's hoping for the best.

Take care.

Jim

PS MY KEYS ARRIVED TODAY!:biggrin: THANKS SLICKJ!

#36 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:17 PM

Now all we have to do is hope that the lump that they are going remove in the next week or so is not malignant. Here's hoping for the best.

Take care.

Jim

You've got my thoughts and prayers.

BLK

#37 theopratr

theopratr

The Wise One

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:44 PM

You've got my thoughts and prayers.

BLK

I'll second that. Keep it positive!

theopratr

#38 oldbumper

oldbumper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:06 PM

Well, surgery was Friday. Seems that the surgeon had a cancellation and my wife was able to have procedure in her place.

Everything went smooth. No complications. The surgeon said that it did not look like cancer but he was going to have it checked to be sure. We won't know until late in the week. Here's hoping.....

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. It meant a great deal to us. We will never forget.

Now I have to practice my bumping.......after all, we DO have our priorities!

Take care, all.

Jim

#39 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:11 PM

Great news! Thanks for the update.

Now Practice, Practice, Practice!

#40 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 01:42 AM

Jim,

We're thankful that everything went well.

If there's anything we can do shoot us a PM!

James K. - Lead Support