Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone think that the customs would consider this...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Keyless82

Keyless82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:17 PM

"contraband"? I ordered a set of keys and a hammer from this website. i was wondering if the Canadian customs would try to prevent me from having them? Does anyone know what is and isn't legal to be shipped across the mail international and would bump keys fall into the category as "contraband" or "illegal" items? i hope not i really want my own pair!

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:39 PM

I really have no idea as to the legality of our items in Canada. It's best to check out your local \ federal laws. I really don't think any attorneys are on this forum, so it might be better to check with one or read the guidelines \ laws for your area.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 Keyless82

Keyless82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:07 AM

I really have no idea as to the legality of our items in Canada. It's best to check out your local \ federal laws. I really don't think any attorneys are on this forum, so it might be better to check with one or read the guidelines \ laws for your area.

thanks ill look into it tomorrow, hopefully they will be delivered but that time as well :wink:

#4 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 07:31 AM

[quote name='Keyless82][quote=slickj']I really have no idea as to the legality of our items in Canada. It's best to check out your local \ federal laws. I really don't think any attorneys are on this forum, so it might be better to check with one or read the guidelines \ laws for your area.[/quote]

thanks ill look into it tomorrow, hopefully they will be delivered but that time as well :wink:[/quote]

Or maybe, just maybe, your next post will be from the local jail...lol
Bump it to the next level.

#5 Keyless82

Keyless82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 12:39 PM

[quote name='BLK][quote=Keyless82][quote=slickj']I really have no idea as to the legality of our items in Canada. It's best to check out your local \ federal laws. I really don't think any attorneys are on this forum, so it might be better to check with one or read the guidelines \ laws for your area.[/quote]

thanks ill look into it tomorrow, hopefully they will be delivered but that time as well :wink:[/quote]

Or maybe, just maybe, your next post will be from the local jail...lol[/quote]

very funny

#6 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:20 PM

Or maybe, just maybe, your next post will be from the local jail...lol

LMAO ... let's hope not!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#7 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:21 AM

if ur mailing bumps to a friend just have a letter like her are the house keys hope to see you this summer, or if you going through customs dont bring a hammer its not worth it just put the keys on ur normal keychain if there like ''whats that'' say its your house key

#8 sniper101

sniper101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 05:28 AM

There should be no probelm with youe keys arriving, i ordered 2 sets of 5 a while back. It took about 2-3 weeks, but they arrived without any troubles.

#9 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:55 PM

OK? AHAHAHAHHHAHAAAHAHHHA Ohh Sorry dude
Bump It And You Will Enter

#10 MontrealHomegrown

MontrealHomegrown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

yeah bro this is canada you think your gonna get locked up for getting some keys shipped to yer house~? common man, thats just being paranoid,.. if ever you get a call from the cops or customs just say that you thought they were just plain blank keys for you locks at home.. they cant do :furious3: all about it lol

#11 Appleguy08

Appleguy08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 11:31 PM

heres montrealhomegrown grave digging again...Jesus...

#12 chorbats

chorbats

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:30 AM

looks like he is trying to get a hundred post. I hope your watching slickj

#13 Appleguy08

Appleguy08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 12:35 PM

so do you get something if you get to 100 posts or is he just trying to get a new status tag? (you know junior bumper etc)

#14 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

There is a good one for such occassions and at least one forum user has earned it:

SPAMAHOLIC

:brickwall:

Bump it to the next level.

#15 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:11 PM

We've only had one other user that garnered the 'spamaholic' tag.

The general idea of making posts is to only bump (ie make a post in an old thread) if it's actually going to add something to the conversation. If you're simply agreeing with the other posters there is NO need to make a post. Doing so only brings old, pointless threads to the top (which they shouldn't be).

James K. - Lead Support

#16 MontrealHomegrown

MontrealHomegrown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:12 AM

The general idea of making posts is to only bump (ie make a post in an old thread) if it's actually going to add something to the conversation. If you're simply agreeing with the other posters there is NO need to make a post. Doing so only brings old, pointless threads to the top (which they shouldn't be).

Sorry guys this is the first forum Ive ever joined didnt realized thats how it worked. From now on Ill check the dates on the posts b4 I comment, sorry 4 the trouble :bow:

#17 ChicagoLocks

ChicagoLocks

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:23 AM

I also think their shouldn't be any problem in getting keys. One of my friend got the keys without any problem.
Sandy