• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kevio

Kevio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:40 AM

I saw a few people talking about getting their keys copied but I only heard it from a few people and I was wondering about key copiers getting suspicious. Has anyone run into someone who WOULDN'T copy your bump key? I'm just curious.

Also....I've read a lot on the "pull out 1 click" method but I'm having trouble finding information on the "minimal movement" method. I've searched the forums and even googled Toools. Could someone point me in the direction of a decent guide for the minimal movement method? Thanks!

Lastly, I just purchased 3 keys from bumpkey here....Can't wait to get them, and thanks for the support in advance.

#2 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:58 PM

I dont think anyone here has ever had a problem with getting there keys copied.

For minimal movement method, I suggest you search again, The topic has been discussed and discussed and discussed on this site.

#3 Kevio

Kevio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:30 PM

After some more searching I did find out about the minimal movement method. Thanks!

#4 Keyless82

Keyless82

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:22 PM

I saw a few people talking about getting their keys copied but I only heard it from a few people and I was wondering about key copiers getting suspicious. Has anyone run into someone who WOULDN'T copy your bump key? I'm just curious.

Also....I've read a lot on the "pull out 1 click" method but I'm having trouble finding information on the "minimal movement" method. I've searched the forums and even googled Toools. Could someone point me in the direction of a decent guide for the minimal movement method? Thanks!

Lastly, I just purchased 3 keys from bumpkey here....Can't wait to get them, and thanks for the support in advance.

i was wondering the same thing.... Would it be wise to copy every key at the same place or would that be wrong?

#5 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 10:03 PM

i was wondering the same thing.... Would it be wise to copy every key at the same place or would that be wrong?

It shouldn't be a problem. I mean, less than 1% of the people in the world actually know about bumpkeying, so its highly unlikely that they'll know what you're doing with them. And if they do, they probably wont care. Most of the key copy places dont pay there employees anything over 8 bucks an hour, so there loyalty to the company is limited

#6 digitxm

digitxm

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 11:48 AM

I got my five in the mail, went to home depot, handed them the keys, and said "one of each". :D

Ive been back since to copy more, they don't even know what they are looking at.

#7 Martin

Martin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:17 AM

I found some information about minimal movement, may be this will be helpful for all who want some details on it.
http://www.scribd.co...vement-Key-Bump