Healthy diet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

I have been on a healthy diet for the last 10 days with only vegetables, fruits and lean meat like steak and chicken. I was wondering ig anyone else here is cutting on junk food and how long it took to see results in your weight. I already feel much better in the mornings and more energectic during the day, but the weight loss is not really noticeable yet.

#2 sallyshooter

sallyshooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

Keep going! You will start seeing great results in weight loss within a month.

#3 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:05 AM

Actually you'll see noticeable result if you accompany it with exercise. You're not only lowering down your calorie intake but also burning them down. Good luck! :-) 

#4 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 01:36 PM

a mile a day keeps the cholesterol level low :)

#5 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:37 AM

Unused calories turned into fat. So the secret is to consume only the calories you need for the day. If you're a not so active person its the more you need to lessen the intake of calories. So it is really important to watch what you eat and fit in a regular exercise in your schedule. 

#6 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:53 AM

Unused calories turned into fat. So the secret is to consume only the calories you need for the day. If you're a not so active person its the more you need to lessen the intake of calories. So it is really important to watch what you eat and fit in a regular exercise in your schedule. 

thats what my gym trainer used to say me, but it's really hard to follow this gem

#7 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:26 AM

thats what my gym trainer used to say me, but it's really hard to follow this gem

Yep it takes a lot of determination and of course motivation. Well.. health is wealth :-)