Monetizing youtube

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

How many views or subscribers do you need to get in order to become a youtube partner?

#2 sallyshooter

sallyshooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

I think once you have a few month active they allow you to become partner.

#3 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:56 AM

How many views or subscribers do you need to get in order to become a youtube partner?

you should also be uploading a new video at least once a week to keep your channel updated...

#4 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:00 AM

I'm also interested. Following this topic now. :-)

#5 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:24 AM

I suggest monetizing your videos with google ads, instead of youtube's own monetization, you can earn a lot from google ads if you have some handsome amount of viewers on your videos

#6 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:25 AM

If anyone interested in making and developing its youtube channel then don't forget adding me as a partnerwink.png biggrin.png

#7 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:32 AM

you should also be uploading a new video at least once a week to keep your channel updated...

I see. Then you need plan and create series of videos before you can be a partner. I have been interested in this. I just had no time yet to learn more about this. Hope to hear more.

#8 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:50 AM

I see. Then you need plan and create series of videos before you can be a partner. I have been interested in this. I just had no time yet to learn more about this. Hope to hear more.

Well, actually it happens in a way that if you have some real videos having no copyright violations of music and pictures in case if there is any then it doesn't matter you have 10 videos or 3 videos in your channel , you tube does some scrutiny on your legibility and then it adds you as a partner, and after that it depends on you, how to get the most of this partnership, if you have greater views you will definitely enjoy this kind of monetization , look for google ads as well, i have my own you tube channel as well and i am a you tube partner as well

#9 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 06:51 AM

Well, actually it happens in a way that if you have some real videos having no copyright violations of music and pictures in case if there is any then it doesn't matter you have 10 videos or 3 videos in your channel , you tube does some scrutiny on your legibility and then it adds you as a partner, and after that it depends on you, how to get the most of this partnership, if you have greater views you will definitely enjoy this kind of monetization , look for google ads as well, i have my own you tube channel as well and i am a you tube partner as well

What is the estimated price per view (if calculated in that way) if you are a youtube partner with google ads in your videos???

#10 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 08:43 AM

What is the estimated price per view (if calculated in that way) if you are a youtube partner with google ads in your videos???

i recommend read this article 

http://webgilde.com/...es-adsense-pay/

I can't tell you how much ad-sense is paying me for youtube monetization as i never bothered to calculate anything, it adds into my account every 15th of the month because majority of my adsense earnings are from my website, ( youtube has great potential for earning some great amount money, you just need some time and determination to get along things like for a year or two and then believe me after that you can earn a handsome amount, my friend is earning 100$ a weak from his youtube channel, he is working on live broadcast of football matches and other stuff alike, so if you really want to become a youtuber then you should definitely spare some time for video editing and voice recording)

#11 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

i recommend read this article 

http://webgilde.com/...es-adsense-pay/

I can't tell you how much ad-sense is paying me for youtube monetization as i never bothered to calculate anything, it adds into my account every 15th of the month because majority of my adsense earnings are from my website, ( youtube has great potential for earning some great amount money, you just need some time and determination to get along things like for a year or two and then believe me after that you can earn a handsome amount, my friend is earning 100$ a weak from his youtube channel, he is working on live broadcast of football matches and other stuff alike, so if you really want to become a youtuber then you should definitely spare some time for video editing and voice recording)

Thanks for the link and for the heads up... ;) 

#12 lillylockpicker

lillylockpicker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York

Posted 28 December 2015 - 05:39 AM

Earning from your youtube videos is sweet. Good thing for this site it doesn't only talk about bump keys.

#13 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:00 AM

Earning from your youtube videos is sweet. Good thing for this site it doesn't only talk about bump keys.

you can talk about anything you want, smile.png

#14 lillylockpicker

lillylockpicker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York

Posted 01 January 2016 - 12:59 AM

that's good at the same time fun. there are only few forum sites that are like this one. :)

#15 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 03:41 PM

There are a couple of things that you probably shouldn't talk about, however.  lol.  For example, let's not talk too much about politics or religion.  That always brings out the 'best' in people.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#16 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:27 PM

There are a couple of things that you probably shouldn't talk about, however.  lol.  For example, let's not talk too much about politics or religion.  That always brings out the 'best' in people.

Hahahahahaha, well politics and religion are discussed 24/7 in talkshows, so i think we should spare this forum and let the anchor persons do their work :)

#17 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 07:36 AM

True that. :-) That's the two "never to mention" topic in a forum. Unless you want some trouble trying to insist your opinion to someone else :-) It will never end lol