Internet being censored

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

I heard that some states will be censoring certain websites that people will no longer have acces to. Is this the starting ages of an internet dictatorship?

#2 sallyshooter

sallyshooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:22 AM

As long as they are doing it with those horrible sites that show murders and things like that then I'm happy with this. I think there are too many attrocious sites online.

#3 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 06:38 AM

hmm yes, i think it is beng implemented in today's age in some parts of the world

#4 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:21 AM

As long as they are doing it with those horrible sites that show murders and things like that then I'm happy with this. I think there are too many attrocious sites online.

I agree. If it's something for the betterment of the audiences/users of the internet I will definitely don't mind. Specially that people from all ages can access the internet. I don't want to leave my kids using the internet and seeing horrible images and violence. 

#5 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:26 AM

I agree. If it's something for the betterment of the audiences/users of the internet I will definitely don't mind. Specially that people from all ages can access the internet. I don't want to leave my kids using the internet and seeing horrible images and violence. 

Agreed, and i think there should be a law against those who post such content worldwide