8 replies to this topic

#1 LAlocksport

LAlocksport

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:06 PM

I've found this video that looks really useful so I am sharing with you guys. It is a practical video about how to improve your bump keys.

Enjoy

#2 Coleson

Coleson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

Interesting. When I buy bump keys I use them as it is thinking that the chances of unlocking locks will decrease if I alter the keys in anyway. Instead of reshaping them or something I just unlock locks using a bump key with a hammer and that's it. As if that's the only recipe you need.

#3 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:22 PM

Great technique to improve your bump keys, by making the files,base and the tip more sharper, well i am seeing some great results of this technique in this video, will try for sure

#4 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:56 AM

I didn't expect that there are really many people who are into lock bumping...Lock bumping is now an art for me..that video shows that there are really many things we can do in lock bumping...

#5 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 12:47 AM

Oh just saw this video too earlier :-) And posted about it. Didn't know this has been posted already. Yes, I agree. This video is really useful. A little modification on your bump key and you have this minimal movement bump key that I think is better to use compared to regular bump key.

#6 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:38 AM

Oh just saw this video too earlier :-) And posted about it. Didn't know this has been posted already. Yes, I agree. This video is really useful. A little modification on your bump key and you have this minimal movement bump key that I think is better to use compared to regular bump key.

yes you're right...after all, what's the point of improving it if it won't work better anyways...hehe

#7 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 02:41 AM

yes you're right...after all, what's the point of improving it if it won't work better anyways...hehe

Really glad to see such a clear aproach towards happenings around you,,,,,, really impressed, we improve things to make their functionality more efficient 

#8 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:19 AM

hahahah.. right

#9 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:42 AM

So that was how you're going to pull it off with minimal movement design. Thanks for the info! Keep on posting great contents :)