#21 lillylockpicker

lillylockpicker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNew York, New York

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:41 AM

Well, i know very well what can you do with these bump keys if you are well aware of them in your high school days. cool.png

I just hope so it wasn't the lockers that you are trying to say. ;)

#22 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 04:52 PM

I just hope so it wasn't the lockers that you are trying to say. wink.png

hahahahhaah. you got that. Imagine it, sounds really horrible biggrin.png

#23 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 06:52 AM

Those people that will be able to read this tread will have a bright idea..hahaha...(if you are a kid or whatever your age is reading this, now you have an idea but please just use it for fun and not for stealing okey? ;))...

#24 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 09:42 AM

Skill remains skill if you use it for good purpose, don't make it a curse for you as one wise man said " As you sow, so shall you reap", if you use this skill for unfair means then one day definitely someone will use it against you too

#25 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:08 PM

Knowledge about bump keys and lock picking is one way for people to be more aware of how vulnerable they are for break ins and thieves and so will definitely makes people wary or cautious with their own security. It's like knowing how your "enemy" moves ;-)

#26 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:43 AM

Knowledge about bump keys and lock picking is one way for people to be more aware of how vulnerable they are for break ins and thieves and so will definitely makes people wary or cautious with their own security. It's like knowing how your "enemy" moves ;-)

Bump keys have been around for more than 50 years, their existence has become more widely-known with the advent of the Internet, like the forum we are having.  Forums like this can help people get aware of this potential danger to their home's security.

#27 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:03 AM

That is why this forum should be known to more people...they won't just learn how to use a bump key but they will also know how to not be a victim of bump keys...most importantly, how to use a bump key for good purposes...

#28 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:47 PM

Bump keys have been around for more than 50 years, their existence has become more widely-known with the advent of the Internet, like the forum we are having.  Forums like this can help people get aware of this potential danger to their home's security.

I have old friends on Facebook I didn't keep in touch with for long time ago and been getting into bump keys due to my other post last week about it. But I guess they found another forum. Maybe because it was in the 1st Google result or something. Just saying. If you have friends like mine, then I guess its best to just directly send them here. :)

#29 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:17 AM

I have old friends on Facebook I didn't keep in touch with for long time ago and been getting into bump keys due to my other post last week about it. But I guess they found another forum. Maybe because it was in the 1st Google result or something. Just saying. If you have friends like mine, then I guess its best to just directly send them here. smile.png

That's a good idea :-)

#30 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:51 AM

I have old friends on Facebook I didn't keep in touch with for long time ago and been getting into bump keys due to my other post last week about it. But I guess they found another forum. Maybe because it was in the 1st Google result or something. Just saying. If you have friends like mine, then I guess its best to just directly send them here. smile.png

well mine are too busy in studies, they dont bother to look around but i do have plan to tell them about this exciting forum as we are done with our finals :)