30 replies to this topic

#1 xcaliber

xcaliber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

Would you trust eBay to buy a bump key set? The prices are reasonable and affordable but I don't know if they actually work.

Has anyone here bought a set from eBay?

#2 LAlocksport

LAlocksport

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:49 AM

I;ve never bought bump key set from eBay but I am sure you can find good ones there too. You need to check the sellers rating and read some reviews about him first.

#3 Giovanni

Giovanni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:15 AM

Sure, why not? But it's the sellers that we should look out for. Not all of them would really provide quality bump keys. Ebay is actually the first website I looked for when I was thinking of buying bump keys online, but I didn't see any bump keys being sold. Only locks that are said to be resistant to bump keys.

#4 sallyshooter

sallyshooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

Ebay has some great sellers you just need to know which ones to buy from.

#5 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

I have been using ebay lately and if you look for sellers with good reputation you always get your moneys worth.

#6 robert69

robert69

• Just Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

I tried selling bump keys and bogota's on Ebay and they took my product listings down. Did the same on Amazon and they froze my account. Oh well both ebay and Amazon raped me with their fees so I satarted selling them on two different websites just have to search Bug-out brand bump keys or bumpkeys.ca.

#7 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

Yup --   no longer possible to sell keys on eBay or most other online retailers. All of our products are still available on our site directly.

• TanVanMan likes this

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#8 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:37 PM

Well their offers look appealing but in reality its not what you are looking for. The reviews of the people about buying bump keys and alike tools from ebay are not satisfactory. So i recommend you should contact the customer support of this site and put up your query, they will definitely help you in getting your desired bump key without having to go to any online retailers like ebay

#9 xcaliber

xcaliber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 10:50 PM

Yup --   no longer possible to sell keys on eBay or most other online retailers. All of our products are still available on our site directly.

How can i order?

#10 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

Please be informed that reviews on eBay now are being sold to make the seller look more trusted. I suggest to get a recommendation from a friend if they have past order with the said seller. 

#11 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:47 PM

How can i order?

Please visit the site www.BumpKey.US

#12 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:56 AM

Well it is probably better to buy bump keys on websites that are focused on bump keys because it might be possible that the ones that are selling on other online stores are not guaranteed working...you wouldn't want to waste your money on buying products that are being sold on online shops that was not focused on a particular product right?

#13 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 12:48 PM

Well it is probably better to buy bump keys on websites that are focused on bump keys because it might be possible that the ones that are selling on other online stores are not guaranteed working...you wouldn't want to waste your money on buying products that are being sold on online shops that was not focused on a particular product right?

Agreed. Moreover, you can have all the customer support you want

#14 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:41 AM

Agreed. Moreover, you can have all the customer support you want

I was wondering...is the customer support provides a real-time phone support???I'm imagining a scenario in which you really have to use your bump key but then you still haven't perfected it yet so called the customer support and then they will give you  real-time step by step instruction...hahaha...just like this:

Me: I can't open the door using the bump key.

Customer support representative: please insert the bump key but do not insert it completely.

Me: Ok I did it, now what...

CSR: apply a little force pushing/turning the bump key to the clock wise direction...

Me: Ok and then..

CSR: bump it!

hehehe...(is that even possible???)

#15 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:25 PM

Hahahahha, 

I was wondering...is the customer support provides a real-time phone support???I'm imagining a scenario in which you really have to use your bump key but then you still haven't perfected it yet so called the customer support and then they will give you  real-time step by step instruction...hahaha...just like this:

Me: I can't open the door using the bump key.

Customer support representative: please insert the bump key but do not insert it completely.

Me: Ok I did it, now what...

CSR: apply a little force pushing/turning the bump key to the clock wise direction...

Me: Ok and then..

CSR: bump it!

hehehe...(is that even possible???)

Well, i think the bump key package comes with a small guide but still if you want to learn everything verbally then do give a try on customer support, hopefully they'll help, i prefer while doing bumping, stay online on this forum , we will help you in going through that adventure

#16 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:06 AM

Hahahahha, 

Well, i think the bump key package comes with a small guide but still if you want to learn everything verbally then do give a try on customer support, hopefully they'll help, i prefer while doing bumping, stay online on this forum , we will help you in going through that adventure

and while you are online in this forum, just pray that the expert bump key users are online as well...hahaha

• Customer Support likes this

#17 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 02:30 PM

and while you are online in this forum, just pray that the expert bump key users are online as well...hahaha

We're here more often than not! :)

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#18 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:43 PM

We're here more often than not! smile.png

Well that's a good thing...the more merrier...

#19 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:33 PM

Reading reviews about the seller will be helpful. But there  can  be no better reviews from someone you know (friends, relatives) that already had the experience buying from the seller or the shop.

#20 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 12:46 AM

We're here more often than not! smile.png

All what is required of a good customer support, great job smile.png