#1 xcaliber

xcaliber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask about bump key's prices, what is the reasonable price a bump key set?

#2 KennethS

KennethS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

Well you can check everything on bumpkey us. They have this set for only $13 or you can buy one for as low as $2. That's a good offer if you ask me. All of their bump keys are machine made.

#3 robert69

robert69

• Just Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:46 PM

Bump key sets range from about $13 plus shipping up to about $30 including shipping. It also depends what kind of sets you are looking for. Starter sets can very in the keys they offer. A good set to start of with are the 6 following keys:

Schlage (SC1), Kwikset (KW1), Weiser (WR3) Dexter (DE7) Yale (Y1).  For both locksets and some padlocks. Master(M1). For padlocks

You can get various brands like Sparrow or Bug-out brand bump keys.

#4 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

It would be better to buy bump key sets with more quantity of keys,,,it's cheaper...

#5 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:55 AM

Bump key sets range from about $13 plus shipping up to about $30 including shipping. It also depends what kind of sets you are looking for. Starter sets can very in the keys they offer. A good set to start of with are the 6 following keys:

Schlage (SC1), Kwikset (KW1), Weiser (WR3) Dexter (DE7) Yale (Y1).  For both locksets and some padlocks. Master(M1). For padlocks

You can get various brands like Sparrow or Bug-out brand bump keys.

Schlage and Yale are somewhat reasonable and affordable 

#6 LockPickIt

LockPickIt

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:18 AM

I'm pretty sure you can see the pricing of the products right off when you hit the homepage.

#7 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:23 AM

I'm pretty sure you can see the pricing of the products right off when you hit the homepage.

Well i am seeing the prices below each product, can you be specific about what kind of product you are looking for