Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Made in China vs Made in the USA bump keys??

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Made in China vs Made in the USA bump keys?? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Made in China vs Made in the USA bump keys?

1. USA (4 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. China (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:01 AM

Hello,

I was wondering which ones do you prefer? The chinese ones are cheaper but they are made of a very low-quality. However, some people say they work effectively. The USA ones are made from high-quality materials but am not sure if they are effective especially compared to the price.

Can anyone who used both tell us which ones were better for the price?

#2 LAlocksport

LAlocksport

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

Like any other product I prefer American products. With all due respect, American bump keys have higher quality and that's important at the end.

#3 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

I totally agree, it's a quality vs a cheaper price choice, for me I prefer the quality especially that the american ones aren't all that expensive afterall.

#4 LAlocksport

LAlocksport

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:48 AM

Are China and USA the only producers of bump keys? Are there any European bump keys?

#5 KennethS

KennethS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:20 PM

I have to go with US bump keys. China even offers whole sale for very prices for bump keys. You can really just see how low the prices are compared to US bump keys. The thing about China product is they mass produce and doesn't really pass the quality standards even for these bump keys. 

#6 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:06 AM

For the quality I think USA made will be superior only that China made products were produced to have a cheaper price but same function. But then again, god made the world and the rest was made in China.

#7 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 09:08 AM

For the quality I think USA made will be superior only that China made products were produced to have a cheaper price but same function. But then again, god made the world and the rest was made in China.

No offense to whoever that will be offended. Peace yow!

#8 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:42 AM

Lol. Made me laugh. For me I guess it depends on what type of product. If it's like toys or kitchen utensils or something like that, I don't mind buying cheap ones or China made. But when it comes to security like locks and keys I'd go for quality. :-)

#9 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:49 AM

Lol. Made me laugh. For me I guess it depends on what type of product. If it's like toys or kitchen utensils or something like that, I don't mind buying cheap ones or China made. But when it comes to security like locks and keys I'd go for quality. :-)

hahaha...yeah I agree that when it comes to quality and durability of products, US made are better but they will be more expensive...after all those that were made in China were produced in order to become a replica of original products but the materials that were used are not the same with the original materials that is why it will become cheaper though...but are there China made bump keys that are being sold in the US? Because I think even the blank keys are made in US...

#10 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:19 PM

Well, you are quite right, infact its funny to say something like that but we must recognize this fact that Chinese industrial sector has become so diversified that we are seeing almost 50 different kinds of each product varying in price and quality.

#11 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:37 AM

Well, you are quite right, infact its funny to say something like that but we must recognize this fact that Chinese industrial sector has become so diversified that we are seeing almost 50 different kinds of each product varying in price and quality.

and there are many countries that are actually buying products from China because of that..like Asian countries, the products that will be coming from the US are more expensive because of the quality and it will be coming from a far far away land compared to China which is very near to each Asian country...so near that China would even claim every land...

#12 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:55 AM

and there are many countries that are actually buying products from China because of that..like Asian countries, the products that will be coming from the US are more expensive because of the quality and it will be coming from a far far away land compared to China which is very near to each Asian country...so near that China would even claim every land...

The population in China is also very big that is why their products are mostly man made because their factories are full of Chinese (of course) compared to US factories where majority of the factories are now being invaded (can't think of another term) by robots...if you calculate it, US factories will need a big capital so that they can have consistent productivity but will not need to pay many workers...in China, they will be using man-power in order to have productivity but they will have to pay their workers...many workers...that is why they need to lower the quality so that they can gain something...but I read some articles saying that there many products that are marked US made but assembled in China...what can you say my friends???(are we friends anyway???) lol