• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 criant

criant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:36 PM

Slick, I need to talk to you, so if you have MSN or AIM, please PM me the info. I ordered a set of keys almost a week ago and it still says "Processing" when i login to the site.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:46 PM

Well I can say that... that's simply unacceptable.

Since I don't have your name I really can't look up your order. But a few things might be:

If you ordered on Thursday \ Friday they will be shipped today. Due to the long holiday weekend we didn't get very many orders shipped.

If you payed via e-check there is a waiting period (that PayPal does.. not us).

If you need to discuss anything PLEASE open a ticket at http://www.bumpkey.us/contact_us.php as we get LOADS of e-mails each day... It's really quite hard to keep track of what we've done, and what we haven't done.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 criant

criant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 06:49 PM

okay, thanks for the reply. I checked on my paypal and it says that the money order went through. BTW my email that i registered with on the ordering site is

I also just saw this coupon .. and was wondering if its too late to apply it because i AM qualified for it. There are many things i need to talk to you about, so it would be really easy if oyu had AIM or MSN

#4 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:05 PM

Thanks for contacting us via the help desk.

Everything has been worked out :D

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.