7 replies to this topic

#1 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:15 PM

Congrats Kristic on your 100th post.

You've provided people with tons of support, offered to help mod this site (which we'll do some day!) and are a Tigers fan. You're AOK in my book :)

The only way I know how to show my appreciate to you is to send you some free keys.

I know I've still got your address over here... So when (and it's going to happen soon) we mail out digitxm's key we'll also send you some goodies :D

Congrats again on the 100th post!!

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#2 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 06:54 PM

Aw, you're too kind. Thanks for the keys.

As for the Tigers, I've given up on them. I really wanna see the cubbies win the world series next year, to finally put an end to that curse they have.

This site has really grown up since I started on it. We now have a lot more support, and a lot more people interested in bump keys. People are starting to challenge me with some of the questions they ask. (Hell if I know if you should use WD-40) :-p

Well, you guys best watch out, when we get the ability to add some mods, we're gonna trick out this forum. :)

#3 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 08:49 PM

The Cubs?! :D

And I also want to stress that this forum is great because of _ALL_ the members... not just Kristic. I don't want anyone to think they are un-appreciated.... because that's simply not the case.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#4 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:01 PM

The Cubs?! :D

And I also want to stress that this forum is great because of _ALL_ the members... not just Kristic. I don't want anyone to think they are un-appreciated.... because that's simply not the case.

I only wanna see the cubs win the world series. They haven't won it in literally 100 years, it would be nice to seem them accomplish it at there 100 year anniversary

And you're absolutely right. What makes this community so great is the helpfulness of EVERYONE. This forum is all about wick responses and some great discussion/ideas about bump keying.

#5 Akina1021

Akina1021

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 30 October 2006 - 11:33 PM

hey hey congrats... man i gotta start replying more now lol.. all i do is look at the unread topics and most of them just dont seem interesting enough to answer... ill answer more now haha...

ps: free keys??? :shock:
I never quit.... i wanna keep improving in everything i do in life... little by little everyday... i improve my skills...

#6 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 02:54 PM

ps: free keys??? :shock:

We try to reward active members on our forum with free keys. We've done a few contests in the past and given away many free keys.

We don't have any schedule to give away free keys... we just do it!

James K. - Lead Support

#7 digitxm

digitxm

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:44 PM

Kristic, we go way back... sortof.... congrats on making 100!

#8 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 05:41 PM

Kristic, we go way back... sortof.... congrats on making 100!

Definitely. We're among the orginals