Jump to content

- - - - -


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 digitxm


    Senior Member

  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 12:50 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good source to look at keyways (the front view of the key) for keys. I have been wanting to make bump keys for a couple less standard locks but i am unsure which keyway blank to use ( i dont know their names i.e. k1, SC25 ect). Any body have any idea?

#2 BLK


    Pure Genius

  • Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 October 2006 - 05:27 PM

Any standard "Key Blank" catalog like the one ILCO publishes every year should do the trick. You might ask at the local lock shop if you can brouse through theirs, or maybe the local old fashion hardware store might possibly have one.
Bump it to the next level.

#3 Tim



  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

That's right, you can seek those at your local locksmith shop if they have any older ones. Try and see if you can find any.