Photo
- - - - -

Yay my first bump :D (Pics and video inside!)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JonnyMark

JonnyMark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:23 PM

Pics and videos!

Again these pics and videos are coming from my cell phone =/ low quality FTL.

Bump key, modified the key I got from ebay.
Posted Image

The "striker" surprisingly the FIRST time I used this striker it WORKED, I switched from using the rubber part of a hammer to this like 6 piece screwdriver and it workes first try, so far only striker in the house that works.

Posted Image

THE VIDEO
http://video.google....075555451015381

(the video isn't as choppy as google has it, if you want a non choppy version of the video I guess just download it off google.)

Side notes, if you think your key is perfect or near perfect because you either this it is or your ordered it from online, its not the key its the striker! Look for something that does not have alot of weight on it and something that doesn't bounce back when you hit it.

Sadly that lock I had on the vidoe is the ONLY lock that works out of my house, I am going to mod the key a little bit or just make a new one.

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:55 PM

Congrats on your first bump!!

Thanks for the pics and the vids.

First time... lucky. ;d even on some common locks it some times takes me a few taps. Nice work.

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 Tim

Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

Congrats, you did a nice work and yeah you are lucky that it wasn't took long. My first lock bumping took at least 20-25 tries. Thanks for pics and video's