• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lockpicker30

lockpicker30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 12:15 PM

Hi guys I have been lock picking now for a few years, and have build up a large collection of tools. So I am posting a list of my spare tools for sale.

Five piece starter lockpick kit with instruction book on how to pick

Five piece warded pick set

Padlock shim set
18X Padlock shims of various sizes
Plus how to use leaflet

Shovit tool
A shovit tool uses the old credit card tick to open doors

Two lever picks (hard to get hold of)
Used to open old ward/lever type locks

The lot is worth about £70

So make me a offer, I have pictures available on request pm me or post message if you like to buy

P.S I am in the u.k Thanks for looking

#2 Customer Support

Customer Support

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 753 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:12 PM

I'll give ya a bump here...

Did you happen to get any offers ?

James K. - Lead Support
For Order specific questions please use the 'contact us' link at the top of our store.

#3 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:30 PM

Hi guys I have been lock picking now for a few years, and have build up a large collection of tools. So I am posting a list of my spare tools for sale.

Five piece starter lockpick kit with instruction book on how to pick

Five piece warded pick set

Padlock shim set
18X Padlock shims of various sizes
Plus how to use leaflet

Shovit tool
A shovit tool uses the old credit card tick to open doors

Two lever picks (hard to get hold of)
Used to open old ward/lever type locks

The lot is worth about £70

So make me a offer, I have pictures available on request pm me or post message if you like to buy

P.S I am in the u.k Thanks for looking

Some interesting stuff, but unfortunately, with all the pick makers and whatnot out there, there isnt a real market for used equipment, since new equipment is continuously getting4 cheaper

#4 lockpicker30

lockpicker30

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:45 PM

i sold them on to a friend sorry for not updating, Kristic you will find my prices very reasonable just check out these u.k lockpicking sites to see what i mean at -SiteRemoved-

It is cheaper to buy from the u.s than from the u.k sites even with shipping on top mainly because of the strong pound.

I did not get any offers from the site mainly because most people here are u.s based.

Thanks again to site admin slickj for letting me post my tools on the site thanks again

#5 Kristic

Kristic

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 04:53 PM

i sold them on to a friend sorry for not updating, Kristic you will find my prices very reasonable just check out these u.k lockpicking sites to see what i mean at -SiteRemoved-
It is cheaper to buy from the u.s than from the u.k sites even with shipping on top mainly because of the strong pound.

I did not get any offers from the site mainly because most people here are u.s based.

Thanks again to site admin slickj for letting me post my tools on the site thanks again

[/left]

Well, I'm glad that it worked out for ya!

#6 Ronny

Ronny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:34 AM

Good collection, I will transfer the information to some of my friends in same business.