• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Ah Mad Lad

Ah Mad Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:58 AM

I've been looking all around my house for something to use as a bump hammer. I've got many things to work out great but I've been looking for something that I could carry around with me or that I could find anywhere. I failed in the sense of finding something for me to always have on hand but I did make a discovery. High Heel Shoes are perfect bump hammers. They can't be the pointy ones, they have to be flat on the bottom. The weight of the heel is perfect for bumping, and the sole is usually flexible and gives you a good swing. I've used the shoe on Schlage, Weslock, and Kwikset and have been able to bump them open within 2 tries. That's the best I've done with any object. For us guys I do have some good news, I tried using a normal tennis shoe with some success about 5 or 6 tries. Although I did get good results by sticking a heavy rock into the shoes towards the toes and holding the shoe by the heel and swinging. The only problem is that it's hard to find the right sized rock or heavy object and if your show is too rubbery it wont transfer the energy as well. So I guess for us guys it's back to the drawing board.

#2 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 04:35 PM

If you went to 'drag' night at the club, and had shoes to match, you would be ready to bump.
Bump it to the next level.

#3 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 03:39 PM

I've been looking all around my house for something to use as a bump hammer. I've got many things to work out great but I've been looking for something that I could carry around with me or that I could find anywhere... So I guess for us guys it's back to the drawing board.

Ok, So if I had been to baseball practice or a game and had my cup...I think I would bump.

Or maybe steel toed shoes?

Just a thought.

#4 Ah Mad Lad

Ah Mad Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 04:04 AM

[quote name='BLK][quote=Ah Mad Lad']I've been looking all around my house for something to use as a bump hammer. I've got many things to work out great but I've been looking for something that I could carry around with me or that I could find anywhere... So I guess for us guys it's back to the drawing board.[/quote]

Ok, So if I had been to baseball practice or a game and had my cup...I think I would bump.

Or maybe steel toed shoes?

Just a thought.[/quote]

I'm not sure about a cup, I mean what if you crack it, and then you have a game and you get a baseball or bat right to the groin and it falls apart.

#5 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:03 PM

Good point Lad.

But the steel toe shoes would work.

#6 ceej

ceej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 02:23 AM

Just make sure you take the cup off first or it might look odd... :wink:

#7 Sporkks

Sporkks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:18 AM

just recently i saw a video of a guy using a socket wrench as a bump hammer i guess you could use one of them. :D

#8 bumber

bumber

Post-Aholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:31 PM

now i wondr if all you people mean you forgot/lost your bump hammer not just walkin around like what can i use to bump in this situation. If so you should use your free time to bump more.....unless of course ur -hammer :)

#9 sniper101

sniper101

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 01:58 PM

theres no need to bump such old threads...they're dead just leave them, unless you got somethin usefull for people to hear.

#10 Bump123

Bump123

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:04 PM

theres no need to bump such old threads...they're dead just leave them, unless you got somethin usefull for people to hear.

I think someones working on their post count.

#11 BLK

BLK

Pure Genius

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:06 PM

I think someones working on their post count.

Looks like another C0wTiPp3R to me.

#12 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:30 AM

I just bough a pair of shoes whose heels match exactly the description you provided. Someone is feeling lucky today :D

#13 LogiGoi

LogiGoi

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:09 AM

If you went to 'drag' night at the club, and had shoes to match, you would be ready to bump.

I like this guy's sense of humor...hehehe

#14 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 03:44 PM

This is great news indeed. Bump hammer should be something that works good and something that is handy or commonly found specially outside the house. Will be helpful for those who need to use bump key in their front door.

#15 redcity

redcity

• Members
  • 313 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:29 PM

This is great news indeed. Bump hammer should be something that works good and something that is handy or commonly found specially outside the house. Will be helpful for those who need to use bump key in their front door.

yes, that's one good scenario 

#16 TanVanMan

TanVanMan

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:00 AM

I don't wear high heels though lol..