Bump Keys and Your Privacy
Posted by Customer Support , 06 March 2010 · 921 views
We at the original bump key .US site take extraordinary procedures to ensure your privacy and anonymity is preserved. Here's some of the many steps we take to ensure your privacy remains intact:
- We do NOT retain any credit card numbers. When your order is placed, your details go directly to our merchant provider; we don't even see your number! In addition to this, PayPal is available.
- Unlike other websites, our checkout is secured by industry standard encryption. How can you check? You can a (S) in the url like: https://www.bumpkey.us.
- We shred (or burn) any non-essential personal information. Pay via a money order? No problem. The envelope and any personal information WILL BE SHREDDED OR BURNED.
- The shredder we use, a high-security crosscut power shredder, cuts paper into pieces into 1.9 millimeter by 7.9 millimetermaking any type of reconstruction virtually impossible.
- We do not rent or sell any type of information with 3rd parties.