Jump to content


Bump Key Hammers

Posted by Customer Support , 06 February 2010 · 1,184 views

In case you missed the change, bump key hammers can now be purchased on our site. There's three options available: The 'standard' which we would describe as being the more forceful hammer when bumping. The 'Flex' which has a bit of a bounce to the hammer when stuck. Then we have the combo set which includes both the 'Flex' and the 'Standard'. Around the shop we find that we're using the Standard hammer more often than the flex, and it really just boils down to personal preference.

We plan on releasing a couple of videos in the next couple of days and walking though the difference between our hammers. Check back on our blog here or at the bump key video page.